Yes, it’s true! YOU improved the lives of animals in our community last year!
- Almost 300 animals benefited from foster care.
- 600+ animals were spayed or neutered.
- Our open admission shelter provided compassionate care to over 1,200 animals.
- Our live release rate rose to 92%!
- 126 animals were reunited with their families.
- 771 animals were adopted, transferred to other 501.c.3 rescues or relocated.
- We witnessed an empty Dog Adoption Wing TWICE in a 5 month period!
- You filled our Pet Pantry with nutritious food for animals in need.
- Humane Education events were offered across the county.
- Our volunteers participated in more than 50 community events in 2014.
- Volunteers gave over 15,000 hours to Talbot Humane.
- By reporting cases of neglect and abuse, you saved the lives of countless animals.
To each of you who adopt, donate, volunteer, network, share our pets on social media, foster, or spread the good news of what we do, YOU SAVE LIVES. Here’s to 2015 being the best year yet for the animals of our community!