We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, December 2, 2014, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
It’s a simple idea. Just find a way for your family, your community, your company or your organization to come together to give something more. Then tell everyone you can about how you are giving. Why not choose to help the animals of Talbot Humane on #GivingTuesday as part of a global celebration of a new tradition of generosity?
A few ways you can make a difference for the animals on #GivingTuesday December 2nd:
- Have a donation drive at your school, office or with your group of friends. You can share our wishlist in advance to encourage support.
- Make a tax deductible donation to Talbot Humane which will count toward our end-of-year Matching Gift Campaign.
- Share animals in need on your social media for the day in hopes of finding homes for the holidays.
- Sign up to be a volunteer in 2015- start the new year off with a mission to help those in need.
- Commit to a monthly gift to the animals. Even $10 a month can change an animal’s life!
- Be sure to post your #unselfie on your social media pages and show the world how you are giving back!
We hope you join Talbot Humane in making a difference for our community on #GivingTuesday. When we all do our part, we make an amazing difference together.