UNLEASHED Charity Running Club
Talbot Humane UNLEASHED- Year 8
Our 2019 season (our 13th!) we will be training for the Salisbury Half Marathon. Training which begins on Saturday January 5th with a Try It, You’ll Like It, will culminate in crossing the start line at the Salisbury Running Festival on April 6, 2019! Come learn more about what makes UNLEASHED special and how we can take you from the couch to the finish line in 3 short months!
If you are interested in learning more about what UNLEASHED is and how it works please click here. Returning runners contact Amy Eutsey today at (410)822-0107 or email@example.com.
- Wednesday January 2nd 6:30PM at Talbot Humane: Informational Meeting for the Fall 2018 season
- Saturday January 5th Try It, You’ll Like It 7AM Idlewild Park: Come see what a morning with UNLEASHED is like!
- Saturday January 12th at 7AM Idlewild Park: First Day of Training
- Saturday January 26th: Last day to register for Spring UNLEASHED Team
- Saturday April 6th: Race Day, Salisbury, Maryland!
Our charity runners are doing an amazing job for the animals with their fundraising efforts! Since the Summer of 2012, our team has collectively raised more than $250,000 for the animals of our community! AMAZING!
To support one our our runners with an online donation, please visit Donatenow.networkforgood.org/talbothumaneunleashed and click your runner’s name. To send a donation via US mail please mail to Talbot Humane PO Box 1143 Easton, Maryland 21601 in the check memo please note the runner’s name.
For more information on UNLEASHED contact coach Amy Eutsey, (410)822-0107 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Have You Lost Your Pet?
Please check this link and contact our office to report a missing pet.
Begin Your Search