Talbot Humane


Resources for Horse Owners

Maryland has a number of services available to assist horse owners in need. From assistance with medical needs, feed and re-homing, there are a number of resources available to you.  If you are a horse owner and find you are unable to properly care for your horse(s), please, contact the Maryland Equine Transition Service today. Website: https://mdequinetransition.org/ or call 410-970-6474.

lost pet

Have You Lost Your Pet?

Please check this link and contact our office to report a missing pet.

Begin Your Search