Talbot Humane continues to grow and change. This means from time to time we may have employment opportunities for those friends with a strong work ethic, dedication to our mission, and love for the animals of our community.
Animal Control Officer 1
Entry level Animal Control Officer position.
- 40 hours a week
- on call required
- some holidays and weekend work necessary
- Competitive pay
- benefits include health insurance, personal, sick and vacation time, incentive plan.
- Hiring bonus at 6 months pending no disciplinary action during the first 6 months
- Full description of job duties found here: ACO-I-Job-description-update.4.11.2022
Please Submit Applications at the Employment Application Link OR IN PERSON 7894 Ocean Gateway, Easton MD. No Facebook messages.
Photo ID required at time of all applications.
Customer Service Attendant
- Part time 20-25 hrs per week; Saturdays required
- We are looking for a dynamic, people person to work approximately 25 hours a week at our front desk. Duties include answering phones, taking animal control calls, inputting data into our shelter software and assisting guests to the shelter.
- All part-time positions receive sick, vacation and personal time.
If you feel this is great fit for your skills, please apply today: https://form.jotform.com/210615085307146
Volunteer and Community Events Coordinator
We are looking for a dynamic & energetic people person to join our team as Volunteer/Events Coordinator. As Volunteer Coordinator, you will oversee recruiting and managing our amazing volunteer force- adult and youth, ensuring needs are fulfilled for the different departments of the shelter, planning and organizing community events and attendance, manage volunteer database and other administrative and management duties as assigned.
Full Description of the position here: Volunteer-and-events-coordinator-job-description
- Hours: 24-28 hours/week weekends a must
- Benefits: Sick leave, vacation, and personal time. discount pet supplies. Incentive plan.
Interested parties should complete the employment application in person, or visit: https://form.jotform.com/210615085307146
Talbot Humane is an equal opportunity employer. Per anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Talbot Humane prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Talbot Humane conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.