Time to Renew your County Licenses!
Talbot County Animal Control and Talbot Humane want to remind you- it’s time to renew your Talbot County Pet Licenses.
- Who needs to be licensed? All owned dogs and cats over the age of 4 months residing in Talbot County for 30 days or more.
- When do I need to renew? Licenses are valid through June 30th of each year.
- Where do I purchase? Licenses may be purchased throughout the year at Talbot Humane, the county finance office or any of the town offices within Talbot County.
- What do I need to bring? You will need to bring a valid rabies vaccination certificate for each pet.
- How much does it cost? Spayed or neutered pets $5, unspayed or unneutered pets $25
NOTE: In order to receive the spay/neuter discount you MUST have proof your pet is altered.
Read successful adoption stories from those who have already adopted a pet from Talbot Humane.
Have You Lost Your Pet?
Please check this link and contact our office to report a missing pet.
Begin Your Search