Talbot Humane has proudly been here for the community through this difficult time. As we all ease into the reopening of our community, we at the shelter are taking the health and safety of our team and neighbors seriously. Please be advised the following policies are in place for those purposes.
We thank you for your understanding while we all navigate this period.
· Beginning Monday, May 18, 2020 office hours have been extended to 9:30A-4P Monday- Friday. We will remain closed on Saturday and Sunday at this time.
· Pet Visitation remains to be only through appointment with an approved adoption application.
· We are limiting the number of visitors to the building at any time to 5 people.
· We are still asking the public to call ahead whenever possible that we may be able to serve you from the parking lot or remotely.
· Our pet pantry is open as always! Pick up is Monday-Friday during office hours. Please call when you arrive to the parking lot so we can bring food to you! If you cannot make it to the shelter, please call us. We will will have food delivered to you.
· Talbot County Animal Control is still in effect.
· If you are in need of our intervention services in order to keep your pet during difficult times, please contact us.
· Pet Surrender remains by appointment. We are doing all we can to help residents shelter in place for the next few weeks.