Your Legacy, Saving Lives…
People like you, who care about animals, have supported Talbot Humane for more than 80 years. You have enabled us to advocate for and protect all animals in our community. No animal is turned away, and no animal is euthanized due to lack of shelter space. This quality of life for animals and the people who care about them is made possible by scores of generous contributors, many who remember Talbot Humane in their estate plans.
To help sustain Talbot Humane for the next 80 years, you may want to consider a donation that complements your own personal financial goals. Planned giving through retirement or estate plans is individualized to conform to your wishes and financial needs, as well as the needs of your family.
What is Charitable Planned Giving?
Charitable planned giving refers to the process of making a charitable gift of estate assets to one or more nonprofit organizations, a gift that requires consideration and planning in light of the donor’s overall estate plan. The most effective way of making a charitable gift is to plan the gift so that it achieves as many personal objectives as possible.
Benefits to you:
- Make possible a more significant gift than would otherwise be possible.
- Shelter current income through substantial tax deductions.
- Opportunity to establish a living memorial for yourself or someone special to you.
- May provide retirement income.
- Reduce federal estate taxes and probate expenses.
- The satisfaction of leaving a legacy of saving lives.
Benefits to Talbot Humane:
- Result in larger gifts to support our mission and core values.
- Help in planning realistically for the future.
- Build endowment to fund growth and expansion.
- Secure operation by stabilizing future budgets during lean years.
- Assure that unwanted animals will continue to have an opportunity for a second chance at life in the years ahead.
- Provide the satisfaction of having helped others to effectively plan their estates and care for the animals.
Benefits to the animals and our community:
- Freedom from abuse and neglect.
- A chance to be adopted into a loving and caring family.
- A safe haven the community can count on to protect ALL animals.
For further information on including Talbot Humane in your estate planning, or to discuss how you can become more involved at Talbot Humane, please contact Patty Quimby today firstname.lastname@example.org or (410)822-0107.
Legal Name: Talbot Humane Co.
Tax ID Number: 52-0636395