Saturday October 14, 2017
We hope you will choose to join us in this inspirational day of fun and fellowship.
This year we have a day filled with something for EVERYONE!
- The timed 5K fun run-walk on Easton’s gorgeous Rails to Trails. Families and pets welcome!
- Our Hair O The Dog Parade Dog Walk kicks off. Preceded by the Blessing of the Animals and the singing of the National Anthem by local students.
- PAWrade of Adoptable Pets from regional Humane societies and animal rescue groups could just find you falling in love!
- Dog Show
- Food including Jamies Pit Beef, Highland Creamery, Sprout and more!
- Rescue Tent with local veterinarians and regional rescue groups
- Local Artisans and Businesses
- Exhibitions from Talbot Kennel Club and others!
- Music, 50/50 raffle and MORE!