Saturday October 13, 2018
This year we have a day filled with something for EVERYONE!
- The timed 5K fun run-walk on Easton’s gorgeous Rails to Trails. Families and pets welcome!
- Our Hair O The Dog Parade Dog Walk kicks off. Preceded by the Blessing of the Animals and the singing of the National Anthem by local students
- PAWrade of Adoptable Pets from regional Humane societies and animal rescue groups could just find you falling in love!
- Dog Show
- Food including Jamies Pit Beef, Highland Creamery, Sprout and more!
- Rescue Tent with local veterinarians and regional rescue groups
- Local Artisans and Businesses
- Exhibitions from Talbot Kennel Club and others!
- Tail Wagging contest, music, 50/50 raffle and MORE!
See photos of last year’s fun now!