Talbot Humane is a 2017 Marine Corps Marathon Charity Partner!
What does this mean for the animals?
We will enjoy a large and passionate running team in 2017 committed to completing the 42nd Annual Marine Corps Marathon and raising funds for the animals.
What does this mean for you?
Are you ready to change your life and the lives of animals in need on Maryland’s Eastern Shore? If so, this program is for you.
The Marine Corps Marathon is a tough bib to get! We are honored to be a charity partner for this year’s event. This means we have bibs for runners who choose to train and raise funds for Talbot Humane.
If you are interested in learning more about what UNLEASHED is and how it works please click here. Returning runners or those interested in purchasing bibs, please contact Amy Eutsey today at (410)822-0107 or email@example.com.
- Saturday March 11th at 7A: Couch to 5K Training begins. FREE OF CHARGE and open to everyone!
- Thursday May 4th at 5:30, Talbot County Free Library: Marine Corps Marathon Training informational meeting. ALL ARE WELCOME.
- Saturday Mary 13th 7A Idlewild Park: Try it You’ll Like it- come see what a day running with UNLEASHED is all about!
- Saturday May 20th 7A Idlewild Park: First day of Marine Corps Marathon Training!
- Sunday October 22nd: MARINE CORPS MARATHON