Bark in the Park 2013 is on it’s way to being the best year yet! We are looking forward to Saturday October 19, 2013 for a day of fun and fundraising for the animals.
Bark in the Park brings the community together, raises awareness to the plight of homeless animals and is a wonderful day of fellowship among animal lovers. But, let’s face it- the funds raised are VITAL!
Everyone, even those who cannot attend, have a chance to make difference for the animals in our community.
- Create a fundraising page to support the animals. Have friends and family donate on your behalf. This is your chance to share why animal welfare and Talbot Humane are important to you! Click here to learn how to set up an online fundraising page for Talbot Humane– it is super easy!
- Make a one time donation through our fundraising site to benefit our Bark in the Park/UNLEASHED Fundraising Drive or on behalf of one of our awesome Bark in the Park/UNLEASHED Fundraisers.
- Register today for the Bark in the Park Dog Walk
- Register today for the Bark in the Park Kids Fun Run (new this year!)
- Register today to run UNLEASHED through Easton in the Bark in the Park 5K or 10K race
More MUST SEE events at Bark in the Park this year:
- Parade of Adoptable Dogs including regional shelters and rescue groups
- The Fun and Famous Dog Show
- Agility, dog tricks, tail wagging contest, chow down
- Animal Rescue Tent- local veterinarians and regional animal welfare groups in attendance
- Carriage rides, Music, Shopping and much more!
Businesses & Local Non-profits- We want YOU!
- For more information on becoming a corporate sponsor please download the 2013 Sponsorship Packet.
- Local business wishing to have a spot? Please download the 2013 BITP Vendor Application.
- Local Veterinary Hospital please download the 2013 BITP Veterinary Heroes Registration.
- Local Non-Profit or animal rescue organizations please download the Non Profit and Animal Rescue Registration.
For more information on how you can be a part of this life saving community event, please contact Nancy Wells (410)822-0107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
We Thank Our Sponsors
Baird Wealth Management
C. Albert Matthews
Captain’s Ketch Seafood
Delmarva Unleashed Magazine
Eastern Shore Vacation Rentals
Easton Elks Club
Easton Utilities Commission
Foxy’s Harbour Grill
Hair o’ the Dog
Hertrich of Easton
Jason’s Computer Services
Maryland Environmental Service
Mid Atlantic Tire
Oxford Lawn & Landscape
Pierson’s Comfort Stations
Provident State Bank
Salisbury Gift & Garden
Tricrown Inn for Pets
Visitors TV Network
West & Callahan
YMCA of Chesapeake